Welcome to StoneyBrooke Plantation, East Montgomery’s perfect family neighborhood. Designed around a sparkling lake and park and laced with shaded walking and exercise trails, this beautiful community says leisurely living at its best.
- Conveniently located just off I-85 at Mitylene Exit 11
- Beautifully landscaped entrance
- Limited-access entry for privacy and quiet streets
- Large lake, park and children’s playground
- Walking and exercise trails
- Picnic pavilions
- Grassy fields for games and gatherings
- Neighborhood greenscapes throughout
- Excellent home plans, new to the area and designed by the nationally prominent firm, Bloodgood, Sharp, Buster
- Architectural standards preserved by Homeowners Association
For more information visit the Information Center at StoneyBrooke Plantation or call 334.279.6996. StoneyBrooke Plantation is located on Highway 126 at Mitylene Exit 11 off I-85 just past the TechnaCenter. Open Mon.-Fri. noon-5, Sat. & Sun. 1-5.