Auburn, AL is Alabama’s fastest growing metropolitan area and has been ranked as one of the “10 Best Places to Live” by US News. Located in eastern Alabama, Auburn is a charming college town offering the benefits of small-town living with the appeal of a cosmopolitan city many times its size. Award-winning restaurants, beautiful parks, top-rated schools, SEC football and great shopping have earned Auburn its nickname, “The Loveliest Village on the Plains.” A short drive from Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the town is home to Auburn University.
Auburn’s school system has repeatedly been ranked among the top public school systems in the state and nation and residents enjoy everything from hiking, camping and mountain biking in beautiful Chewacla State Park to world class exhibits at the Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art. Golfers enjoy easy access to the championship caliber Grand National Course in nearby Opelika, part of the popular Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
For more than 60 years, Lowder New Homes has been dedicated to building exceptionally beautiful, high-quality homes that are built to stand the test of time. We have spent decades committed to using nothing but the finest, highest quality products and materials from the industry’s leading manufacturers. This, in addition to our unbeatable warranties and unsurpassed standards of customer service – both during and after the sale – are just a few of the reasons we’ve earned the reputation of being a trusted homebuilder.
Why is Lowder New Homes your best choice for exceptional, long-term value?
- More than 60 Years of residential homebuilding experience
- Alabama owned and operated
- Written warranty comes with our full-service Warranty Department and 24-Hour Response Line, ensuring you receive the best possible after-sales service
- Beautiful Design Center with exceptional interior design services to help you style and decorate your new home
- Recognized by Builder magazine and the National Association of Homebuilders as one of the Top 100 Builders in the nation
- Achieved the highest national honor and status of Diamond Builder by 2-10 Homebuilders Warranty for excellence in construction standards and customer satisfaction
- Each home undergoes a thorough, independent third party inspection
The Rosemary Plan by Lowder New Homes features Transitional Architecture…
The Amelia Plan by Lowder New Homes features Craftsman Architecture…
The Rosemary Plan by Lowder New Homes features Modern Farmhouse…
The Amelia Plan by Lowder New Homes features Cottage Architecture…
This Richmond Plan by Lowder New Homes introduces the Cottage…