If you’re considering becoming a homeowner, Montgomery, Alabama has diverse real estate options in regards to new construction homes in addition to an array of cultural and recreational opportunities for the family. It also offers an array of educational opportunities; parks and sports complexes for both residents and professional teams, including the Montgomery Biscuits; and visitors today are always impressed by the work and development taking place to restore the historic downtown area and turn the city into a riverfront attraction.
As the city improves and grows, so does its real estate market, which is why Montgomery homes for sale are on the rise. There are a number of benefits of buying a new home especially from a Montgomery County homebuilder with a reputation for detail-oriented construction practices with quality materials.
Our Homes for Sale In Montgomery Feature Loads of Benefits
- You know everything in your new home is in pristine condition, from the HVAC system to plumbing and appliances
- Not only is your home in optimal and fully functional condition, but in many cases you will also have a number of features under warranty
- If you buy a home from a green new homebuilder you will save money on utilities with a number of energy efficiency upgrades
- New homebuyers don’t deal with the complications posed by a new home, like residual lead paint, inferior and outdated insulation or inadequate water proofing
- New appliances and fixtures, you don’t have to worry about replacing expensive features like your roof or HVAC system anytime soon
Get the Home You Want
Whenever you purchase an older home for sale you’re really buying someone else’s house, one which you had no input in terms of design. Lowder New Homes’ builders work directly with our clients in Montgomery County so you have an opportunity to impact the floor plan and design of your own home. After all, it’s your family’s home, shouldn’t you have a say in everything from the floor plan to fixtures?
UNDER CONSTRUCTION- PICTURES FROM PREVIOUSLY SOLD FLOOR PLAN. HOME… More Details$220,500
Lowder New Homes will pay ALL of your closing… More Details$256,500
Get ready for the new year in this spacious… More Details$289,900