Building the best high-quality homes for more than 60 years.
For more than 60 years, Lowder New Homes has been dedicated to building exceptionally beautiful, high-quality homes that are built to stand the test of time. We have spent decades committed to using nothing but the finest, highest quality products and materials from the industry’s leading manufacturers. This, in addition to our unbeatable warranties and unsurpassed standards of customer service – both during and after the sale – are just a few of the reasons we’ve earned the reputation of being the River Region’s most trusted homebuilders.
Steadfast dedication to the highest standards of quality.
Our success comes from being true and adhering to the vision of our founder, Ed Lowder, who aimed to build quality homes and neighborhoods of which people would be proud to call home. Our team of highly trained, professional homebuilders remain just as steadfast in that vision today as they were 60 years ago, ensuring your Lowder New Home is one of unsurpassed quality, beauty, comfort and lasting value.
Why is Lowder New Homes your best choice for exceptional, long-term value?
- More than 60 Years of residential homebuilding experience
- Locally owned and operated
- Recognized by Builder magazine and the National Association of Homebuilders as one of the Top 100 Builders in the nation
- Chosen by Southern Living magazine as the area’s only approved Southern Living builder
- The area’s only Certified Green Professional and Green Energy Key builder
- Beautiful Design Center with exceptional interior design services to help you style and decorate your new home
- Achieved the highest national honor and status of Diamond Builder by 2-10 Homebuilders Warranty for excellence in construction standards and customer satisfaction
- Each home undergoes a thorough, independent third party inspection
- Written warranty comes with our full-service Warranty Department and 24-Hour Response Line, ensuring you receive the best possible after-sales service
Unrivaled products and materials to ensure your home is built to last.
All of the products and materials we offer come in a wide variety of colors and style options, giving you the freedom to create a home that is designed to fit your unique needs and desires. We believe every Lowder new home should come with top-of-the-line appliances, not builder-grade ones, so you can look forward to using dependable, Energy Star® rated appliances on move-in day, not after a costly upgrade.
Our New Homes Feature:
- CertainTeed® Roofing
- JamesHardie® Siding
- Weather Seal Inc. Windows
- Sherwin Williams® Professional Paint
- Mohawk® Carpeting
- Mohawk® and Anderson® Wood Flooring
- Solid Wood Cabinets with NO Particleboard Sides
- Kitchen Creations
- All-South Appliance
- Energy Star® Rated GE® Appliances
- Delta® Plumbing Fixtures
- Edwards Plumbing Heating & Air
- United Heating Air & Plumbing
- InLine® Lighting
- Acme Brick Tile & Stone